Restore is a world-class organization for the poor, widowed, and disenfranchised.
Our staff and volunteers walk alongside individuals and families (our clients) at their most vulnerable moments, focusing on what matters most — compassion, dignity, advocacy and a sustainable turn-around. In doing so, we earn the privilege of sharing with them something that we think matters most of all — the truth about God and His love for each person.
Our vision is that each person would come to realize God’s dream for their life.
- Restore was founded in 2012 by a church (The Olive Branch Community Church, Markham) who wanted to change the trajectory of people’s lives who are in distress.
- Restore has helped over 1,000 clients since inception with an eye to be active in every community in Canada.
- Restore hubs are supported financially by the communities that invite our presence; each hub funds its own budget. All donations made to Restore are tax-deductible and will support the local work.
We want to see a Restore Hub established in every community across Canada.
- We strive for Excellence – As God is excellent in every way, we will strive to be excellent in everything we do.
- We serve because of our Faith in Jesus Christ – As followers of Jesus, the love and compassion we have received compels us to give love and compassion to others.
- We treat everyone with Dignity – Believing that every person is created in the image of God, so every person we come into contact with must be treated with respect.
- We serve with Patience – Knowing that people face complex situations in life, we endeavor to be patient, take time to understand, and offer unconditional love and grace.
Our staff and volunteers are a diverse and passionate group of individuals. They’ve chosen to serve with us because they understand there is a loving God and who directs us to love the poor, widowed, and excluded. We are always looking for new people to partner with us.
Our volunteers take many roles: Hub Founder, Care Planner or Care Giver – all essential in our Vision. Working with our team of volunteers and staff guides the mission in local areas; ensuring the success and stability of our approach are attained.
Please consider joining us in this essential work.
Curious about starting a Restore Hub?
It’s incredible to see a life changed for the long term. Connect with us and find out how you can be a force for good in your community.
175 Anderson Avenue, Markham, ON L6E 1A4 CANADA
firstname.lastname@example.org • 1-888-828-9842
Restore Canada is a registered charity • CRA #822007381RR0001